Designed to protect baby-soft skin, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen's mineral Baby sunscreen contains no chemical sunscreen ingredients, no parabens and no fragrances. Using only Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, our Baby sunscreen protects you and your little one by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away. The SPF 30+ formula provides true broad spectrum protection from 97% of the sun's burning rays.
We love the reef! Baby’s water-resistant formula is made without Oxybenzone or Octinoxate to help protect fragile reef ecosystems.
We’re committed to spreading sun safety awareness. Our Smart Cap Technology makes teaching kids to play safe in the sun easy. Watch the cap turn pink in harmful UV light as a reminder that it’s time for sunscreen.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen is the #1 pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand and has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- WE LOVE THE REEF – To help protect delicate coral reefs, our Baby sunscreen contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate
- MINERAL SUNSCREEN, NO CHEMICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- PARABEN-FREE & FRAGRANCE-FREE – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for babies’ delicate skin
- WATER RESISTANT– Up to 40 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
WHEN SHOULD I SWITCH MY CHILD FROM BABY SUNSCREEN TO KIDS SUNSCREEN?
We believe your sunscreen should match your lifestyle and skin type. One difference between the two products is that our Kids sunscreen is sweat resistant and water resistant for 80 minutes, while our Baby sunscreen is water resistant for 40 minutes. However, if your child has sensitive skin or other skin concerns, our Baby sunscreen might remain a better choice for them or you might transition them to our Sensitive sunscreen instead of our Kids sunscreen. Your child’s pediatrician or dermatologist can provide specific guidance on which sunscreen is the better option for their skin type and lifestyle needs.